This error code is a result of a Windows update that was rolled out on April 12th, 2018. The error can be caused by a number of different problems with the system, including an incompatible antivirus software or corrupt drivers.
The we can’t activate windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license error code is an unknown error code that Microsoft has recently seen. This article will help users troubleshoot the issue.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
The error 0x87e10bc5 appears in applications downloaded from the Windows Store and indicates that the Windows Store and app files are both damaged. It may also happen if your device isn’t compatible with Windows Store applications. Unknown HResult will be shown as an error message. The error number 0x87e10bc5 prevents you from running the applications you got from the Store. The problem is not unique to one app, but affects all applications.
This issue happens in Windows 10 users who have installed the August 2, 2016 Anniversary Update. The update added a number of new features to the Windows 10 operating system, but it also caused a number of issues for certain users, including the inability to download and run applications from the Store. When you attempt to start such a program and it doesn’t work, you’ll receive this error message.
What causes the 0x87e10bc5 Unknown HResult Error code?
- Insufficient disk space is the source of this error.
- A driver compatibility issue is to blame for this error.
- A register issue may be the source of this error.
How can I fix the 0x87e10bc5 Unknown HResult Error code?
Updated in September 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and viruses by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The application easily resolves common Windows system problems – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To correct all problems, click “Repair All.”
Clear the cache in the Windows Store.
- At the same time, hold down the Windows symbol (bottom left corner) and hit the R key.
- In the Run dialog box, type WSReset.exe and click OK.
- Your computer should be restarted.
Examine and adjust the date and time.
- Change date and time settings by right-clicking the clock icon (bottom right).
- Check that the date and time are accurate. If they aren’t, make sure they’re reset and then click OK.
- Also, double-check the time zone and, if necessary, reset it.
- Restart your PC after that.
Examine your web connection.
Check whether your device is connected to the Internet before blaming Windows 10 upgrades for problem 0x87e10bc5. If you downloaded an app from the Windows Store, it doesn’t imply it doesn’t need to be connected to the internet. There are hundreds of applications that need you to be connected to the Internet in order to function.
Examine your display’s resolution.
Many applications on the Windows Store need a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels, with some going as high as 1366 x 768 pixels. However, certain applications may not be able to be downloaded or run on older devices since they operate at a lower resolution.
RECOMMENDED: To fix Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix error 0x803f7001?
There is no known fix for this error.
How to solve activate Windows error?
To solve the Windows error, you need to delete your Steam folder.
How do I fix error code 24?
This error code is usually caused by a faulty PS4 controller. If you have tried all of the above fixes and are still unable to use your PS4 controller, please contact Sony for assistance.
- how to troubleshoot product activation in windows 10
- windows 10 key not working
- windows error code 0xc004f213
- i changed my motherboard and windows 10 won t activate
- error 0x803f7001 solución