While Dark Souls 3 is one of the most popular games on Steam, some players have encountered an error when entering their password. This article will show you how to fix this issue and get back into your game!
The “dark souls 3 fatal application exit 0xc0000005” is an error that can be caused by a variety of problems. Here are some fixes for the error.
In this post, we’ll go through all of the options for resolving the 0xc000007b problem in Dark Souls 3. To repair this issue, we suggest reading this post (How to fix error 0xc000007b).
How can you repair the 0xc000007b problem in Dark Souls 3?
Install the most recent DirectX version. We suggest that you use the DirectX End-User Runtimes application, which you can get from the Microsoft website.
- http://goo.gl/yiGxja is a link to a DLL file that you may download.
- Copy X3DAudio1 7.dll to the Dark Souls 3 installation directory after extracting it.
- Try running the game again, and if it doesn’t work, go on to method 3.
- https://goo.gl/vbrJQM Download and unzip Dependency Walker 64bit
- Run the software and choose View > Full Paths. Now open Dark Souls 3.exe in it; you will notice an error; ignore it; you will also see a bunch of «Error openingning file» problems in the Module section; scroll down until the errors stop, and you will see some numbers in columns.
- For Dark Souls 3, all dll files in the CPU column should now be x64 bit. There will be a red CPU column if there is an x86 dll file. That’s the file that’s creating the 0xc000007b issue and making the game unplayable.
- Download the 64bit version of the dll file from dll-files.com and place it in the Dark Souls 3 installation directory. The game should now start up without any issues. If copying to the game directory fails, move the file to c:windowssystem32.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “dark souls 3 won t start steam” is a game that has been plagued with error 0xc000007b. This article will give you the steps to fix this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get rid of error 0xc000007b?
A: A common issue with people using Windows 10 is that they are getting a 0xc000007b error. This can be caused by an update, hardware malfunction, or due to some other factor where the computer does not recognize your audio card for whatever reason. In order to fix this problem you need to make sure your audio drivers have been installed correctly and then try restaring the game again. If it still doesnt work after trying those steps please contact customer service as there may be further considerations needed from Microsofts side of things
What does error 0xc000007b mean?
A: Error 0xc000007b is a message that appears when Beat Saber has encountered an error and can no longer be used. This could either mean there was some sort of hardware malfunction, or simply that your computer ran out of resources to handle the game.
- how to fix 0xc00007b for every game
- dark souls 3 the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)
- dark souls 3 application load error
- how to fix 0xc0000142
- hoi4 0xc00007b error