Microsoft has announced that it will be adding 76 new games to the Xbox backward compatibility program this coming September. The company’s goal is to make sure as many people have access to these titles as possible, and they’ve made some headway in recent years with backwards-compatible releases of majorly popular games like Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Rayman Origins and Fable II.
Microsoft has added 76 new games to the Xbox backward compatibility program. The Xbox One backwards compatible list currently stands at 753 titles.
As part of Xbox’s 20th anniversary celebrations, Microsoft has introduced 76 additional titles to the backward compatibility program.
After a two-year hiatus, the backward compatibility program is back with a slew of Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, including the acclaimed Max Payne is a character in the film Max Payne series, Star Wars, Resident Evil, and Dead or Alive.
On both the Xbox Series X and Series S, all 76 new games added to the backward compatibility library will enable Auto HDR and resolution improvement. On Xbox One, the full new library will be accessible.
Users of the Xbox Series X and Xbox One X consoles will get a 4x resolution boost, while Xbox Series S owners will get a 3x boost and Xbox One S and Xbox One owners will get a 2x boost.
FPS Boost is now available in 33 Xbox Cloud Gaming (beta) games, including The Evil Within 2, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76.
The ‘Manage Game’ feature allows players to enable FPS Boost and Auto HDR.
“You requested that additional titles, ranging from top-tier blockbusters to cult treasures, be added to the backward compatibility collection. And we heard you,” Peggy Lo, Xbox’s Compatibility Program Lead, says. “If you possess these games on disc or digitally, you can play them right now, and the great majority may be acquired digitally by new gamers on the Microsoft Store beginning later today.”
In the News: Samsung’s One UI 4 introduces Android 12 to Galaxy smartphones.
FPS Boost is available for 11 of the following games, as well as 26 more from Microsoft’s current collection. The FPS bump to 60 FPS will help the gameplay of games like F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. 3 is the third installment of the F.E.A.R. series., Domain of Binary, and NIER.
- Blood on the Sand by 50 Cent
- The Galaxy’s Aces
- Advent Has Arrived
- Adventure Time: The Nameless Kingdom’s Secret
- Do You Think You’re Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Make the Cut
- The Burning Earth from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Billiards 2: Bankshot
- Katamari is a lovely creature.
- Binary Domain
- Doug Williams’ Black College Football Xperience Ed
- Clyde cloning
- Ultimate Dead or Alive
- 3rd installment of Dead or Alive
- Dead or Alive 4 is a sequel to Dead or Alive 3.
- The Cube’s Death
- Dinsey Universe is a fictional universe created by Dinsey.
- Chicken Little is a Disney animated film.
- Destruction Elements
- Project Origin in F.E.A.R. 2
- F.E.A.R. 3
- The Files of F.E.A.R.
- The Templars’ First Order
- Wakfu Islands are a group of islands off the coast of Japan.
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings is a fantasy novel series written by Tolkien.
- Max Payne
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is a sequel to Max Payne.
- Max Payne 3 is a sequel to Max Payne.
- NINJAS IN MINIATURE
- Mortal Kombat is a fighting game developed by Capcom.
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe is a game that pits Mortal Kombat against the DC Universe
- ATV vs. MX is still going strong.
- Untamed MX versus ATV
- Munich’s Oddysee is a strange world.
- Bikini Samurai Squad (Onechanbara)
- Otogi: The Demon Myth
- Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors is a sequel to Otogi.
- The Attire
- Kaloki X Outpost
- Arcade version of Quake
- Realms of Ancient War (R.A.W.)
- Red Dead Revolver is a video game published by Rockstar Games.
- Operation Raccoon City is a Resident Evil game.
- Ridge Racer 6 is a six-person racer.
- Risen 2: Dark Waters is a sequel to Risen.
- The Ages of Rock
- Sacred 2: The Fallen Angel is a sequel to the film Sacred.
- Normandy’s Hidden Weapons
- Skate 2
- Underpans Slam! SpongeBob SquarePants!
- Truth or Square is a game created by SpongeBob SquarePants.
- SPECIAL EDITION OF STAR WARS STARFIGHTER
- STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH (Episode III)
- The Clone Wars is a prequel to STAR WARS: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a sequel to the Star Wars film Jedi Knight.
- Thrillville: Off the Rails is a game about a town that has gone off the rails.
- Pilot Project in Time
- TimeSplitters 2 is a sequel to TimeSplitters.
- Future Perfect: TimeSplitters
- It’s Toy Story Time!
- Flames of Judgment: Vandal Hearts
- Party Animals Viva Pinata
The whole Gears of War trilogy, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2 & 3, Alan Wake, and Sonic Generations are among the 26 existing games that will benefit from FPS Boost.
In the news: FBI email systems have been hacked, and bogus warnings have been issued to over 100,000 people.
‘s Editorial staff may be reached at [email protected] or by phone at +91-522-4333653.
Watch This Video-
- xbox sales and specials
- xbox one s new
- xbox consoles in order